This article explains the steps for adding your organization's Get Smart Content embed code to Tealium for deployment across your website.
Table of Contents:
- Editing Your Template
- Identify uTag Sync (Profile) UID:sync
- Save & Publish
Adding Get Smart Content's embed code to Tealium allows you to easily add the Get Smart Content script to all pages on your website. We recommend that you load the Get Smart Content script synchronously through Tealium.
Editing Your Template
In order to add the Get Smart Content embed code, you will first need to log in to Tealium. Then complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the drop down in the on the top right navigation where your name is displayed.
- Select Manage Templates from the drop down.
Identifying the uTag Sync Profile
- In the Edit Your Existing Template drop-down, select uTag Sync (Profile) UID:sync.
- After selecting, a code box will appear. You will see all codes that are added to your page here.
- Navigate to the end of the code that is currently in your Tealium code box and paste the Get Smart Content embed code here.
Save & Publish
Now that you have added your Get Smart Content embed code, you can Save & Publish the changes to your live environment.