This article explains the steps for adding your organization's Bound embed code to Google Tag Manager for deployment across your website.
Table of Contents:
- Create New Custom HTML Tag
- Publish Updates
Adding Bound's embed code to Google Tag Manager allows you to easily add the Bound script to all pages on your website.
Create New Custom HTML Tag
In order to add a new tag, you will first need to log in to Google Tag Manager. Then complete the following steps:
- Navigate to "Tags" on the left navigation
- Click on "New" to create a new tag
- Name your tag "Bound Embed Code"
- Select "Custom HTML Tag"
- Click on "Continue"
- After pasting your embed code, click Continue.
- Under Fire On, select "All Pages"
- Now that you have set up all items, click "Create Tag"
- You should now see Bound Embed Code listed in your list of tags.
Finally, now that you are back on the Tags tab, look for the red Publish button in the top right corner. Click this button to Publish. Following a successful publish, you should receive a Success! message.